Imps / Equal Opportunities / Before & After School Clubs / Booking fees & conditions /
- We believe that the group’s activities should be open to all children and families, and to all adults committed to their welfare.
- We aim to ensure that all who wish to work in, or volunteer to help with our childcare establishment have equal chance to do so.
- We are open to every family in the community and surrounding area.
- Families joining the childcare are made aware of its equal opportunities policy.
- To show awareness and be respectful to others.
- To celebrate festivals that are important and celebrated by children and their families.
- Materials and toys will be selected to help children develop their self-respect and respect others by avoiding stereotypes and derogatory pictures or messages about groups of people.
- Consideration and planning is taken into account for children and parents who may have a special need.
- An anti-bullying policy is put in place for children who may discriminate others. This is a partnership between the childcare group, parent and child.
- Medical, cultural and dietary needs will be met.